Boardwalk Hotel is hiring!
Established in 1991, we are a family-owned hotel located on a historic coconut plantation, with a strong connection to our cultural heritage and Aruban roots. We provide our guests a “live like a local” experience in an authentic, Caribbean environment, delivering an intimate, private, and relaxing vacation experience that exudes a warm and genuine personal approach.
We care deeply about our team members, their development, and work/life balance, treating all as part of our family. We safeguard the high quality of our work environment, operating as sustainably as possible. At Boardwalk Hotel we have a genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality and the way we do business.
In September 2019, our hotel will reopen as an expanded, more deluxe Boardwalk Boutique Hotel featuring enhanced amenities and spacious, high-quality casitas. In this pre-opening phase and for this exciting development, we are looking for experienced team members to join our growing team:
- Manager Sales, Marketing and Guest Relations (read full job description here)
- Manager Operations, HK & Engineering
- Host and Creator of Guest Experiences
- Human resource, Office and Accounting Administrator
- Reservations Agent
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +297-586-6654
Why Work at Boardwalk Hotel Aruba
- Your work place is palm-fringed
- We are environmentally friendly
- We promote a ‘live like a local’ experience
- You get to drink excellent coffee at work, fair-trade that is
- You will discover new technologies
- Join our warm and friendly team - we’ll treat you like family