Términos y Condiciones de la Reserva
Once you "confirm and book" your reservation, the cancellation policy will take effect. Rates are NON-REFUNDABLE within 30 days of date of arrival. Your credit card will be charged 30 days prior to arrival. Room reservations can only be cancelled by email. Room reservations are NON-TRANSFERABLE to alternate names/guests. We highly recommend all guests to retain travel insurance for your protection against unforeseen circumstances that may cause a cancellation.
The name on the credit card provided to guarantee your reservation needs to correspond to the name under which the reservation is made. Alternatively, please email our reservations department at [email protected] or (+297) 586-6654 for further details.
Boardwalk Hotel has the right to cancel or refuse reservations at any time, with no obligations other than to refund any money received.
Until confirmation, our rates are subject to change without prior notice. Once you have received your booking confirmation from The Boardwalk, the booking will no longer be eligible for price discounts and/or special offers.
All rates are stated in US dollars per night and exclude 20.62% tax and a USD 3.5 environmental levy per night per casita.
Rates are based on double occupancy for the One Bedroom Casita and the Studio Casita, and on quad occupancy for the Two Bedroom Casita. A One Bedroom Casita sleeps up to 4 guests. A Two Bedroom Casita sleeps up to 6 guests. The extra-person charge is USD 20 per night per person. Up to two children under the age of 12 may share a room with their parents using the beds provided, as long as this does not exceed the maximum occupancy for the room type. The extra cost for a roll-away bed is USD 20. A baby crib can be arranged free of charge, on request. Self-parking is available free of charge.
Bookings on the day of arrival can be made until 2 pm local time. The Boardwalk does not take these bookings if made online after 2 pm; please call us directly to see what our availability is and whether we can accommodate you. Reservations made on Saturday for the next day (Sunday) can be submitted online until 2 pm. To check our availability or to find out more, please contact the hotel directly.
While we will make every effort to accommodate our guests’ preferences, we remind you that we cannot guarantee casita locations or bed types until the day of your arrival. Guests cannot claim availability of a particular room, unless The Boardwalk has confirmed that availability in writing.
Our front desk does not accepts cash. You can use cash at the concierge desk to pay deposits for bookings of island activities. We accept all major credit cards. Taxis only accept cash.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These general conditions apply to all services rendered by The Boardwalk N.V. (‘The Boardwalk’).
2. The customer and other users must take care of the accommodation and its equipment throughout their whole stay. The customer is responsible for any damage, negligence, or loss occurring to/in the accommodation, the equipment, and/or elsewhere in The Boardwalk during the stay.
3. Each accommodation may only be occupied by at most the number of persons specified for the accommodation concerned.
4. The customer and other users are not permitted to allow persons other than those specified in the contract to use the accommodation by whatever name called and in any capacity whatsoever.
5. On request, customers must provide proof of identity at the beginning of their stay.
6. Rooms are available from 3:00 pm on the day of the customer’s arrival. Check-in prior to 3:00 pm may be available subject to prior arrangement with The Boardwalk NV and subject to the full range of services and facilities at the Hotel not being available until the standard check in time. Check-out is at 11:00 am on the day of departure. Later check-out times may be possible by prior arrangement (1 day prior to departure) with an additional charge and subject to availability. (In the absence of such prior arrangement, failure to check-out by 11:00am may result in the Customer being charged for an additional night’s accommodation at the standard applicable rate.
7. If it is necessary that maintenance work be carried out the customer will allow such work to be carried out on the accommodation or other facilities during the customer’s stay, without being entitled to any compensation.
8. The customer and other users may not create noise or other disruptions which could disturb other customers and other users. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in Guests being asked to leave the Hotel in which event all Charges and Additional Charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest.
9. All rooms are non-smoking. A fee of USD 250 cleaning charge will be charged to the customer’s account if we need to process the room after the stay. Cigars and pipes are not permitted on our property. E-cigarettes are treated as cigarettes.
10. Pets are not allowed on the hotel’s grounds or in our rooms with the exception of guide dogs
11. Customers may use the hotel swimming pool at their own risk. No lifeguard is on duty. Children should never be left unattended at the pool or in the gardens.
12. The customer and users are expected to use the internet responsibly and carefully. The Boardwalk is not liable for any loss or damage as a result of the use of the internet or malfunctions in the network.
13. In the event that The Boardwalk is unable to perform the contract, whether in whole or in part and whether temporarily or otherwise, due to force majeure, it will present the customer with a change proposal for alternative accommodation or an alternative period
14. Borrowed items must be returned on check out or earlier. A fee of USD 25 will be charged for each missing item.
15. The Boardwalk does not accept any liability for theft (including theft from the accommodation safes), loss of or damage or injury to goods or persons of any nature whatsoever, during or as a result of a stay at The Boardwalk.
16. The Boardwalk is not liable for disruptions in the services or defects in the services provided by third parties.
17. The customer is jointly and severally liable, together with the users, for any loss of and/or damage to the accommodation and/or other property of The Boardwalk that occurs during the use thereof by the customer and/or other users, regardless of whether or not these results from actions or omissions on the part of the customer and/or users.
18. The customer indemnifies The Boardwalk against all claims relating to loss or damage incurred by any third party resulting from any action or omission on the part of the customer or users.
19. The contract between the customer and The Boardwalk is governed exclusively by Aruban law