Find below an overview of all job opportunities at Boardwalk Boutique Hotel Aruba:
- Financial Administrative assistant ( part-time )
Boardwalk Boutique Hotel Aruba is a family-run and locally owned hotel, founded in 1989. Our mission: “We want to be the service and hospitality driven leading Caribbean Boutique Hotel that genuinely brings good vibes and happiness to our guests, our people, our community and our planet, in an easygoing and barefoot luxury atmosphere.”
Financial administrative assistant
The Financial administrative assistant works directly with the accountant of our dynamic hotel team.
You are required to work a minimum of 16 hours per week. Preferably spread out over multiple week days.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Process invoices & receipts in quickbooks
- Prepare bank payments
- Reconcile bank statements with accounts
- Obtain invoice approval and chart of accounts code from department managers
- Insert budgets and prepare reports on performance, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Prepare payroll, run overtime, vacation days, etc
- Assist accountant & HR manager with administrative tasks
- Follow up on payments with departments and vendors
What skills and characteristics are we looking for?
- Passion for administration
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Affinity with information analysis; keen to detect irregularities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to multitask, with a firm grasp of time-management